It's been kind of a rough pregnancy so far, as I won't take Zofran this time around, but I think I've mostly got a handle on the nausea now. (More details about that here.)
We'll have our anatomy scan in late July if all goes well (I've had two past miscarriages so I never assume anything). We only have a 4% chance of having another baby with clubfoot, and if the Zofran was indeed the culprit our chances of having another clubfoot baby are pretty slim. Regardless, we'll love him/her unconditionally.
Peter had a follow-up at Phoenix Children's yesterday. The orthopedist was a bit concerned because his feet still have a tendency to turn in slightly. But he may outgrow it as he starts walking more, so we'll take a wait and see approach. He still isn't walking on his own -- he cruises along furniture and stands independently, but hasn't quite made the leap to walking unassisted yet. We also picked up his fourth pair of boots!